To refresh your reminiscence on the enjoyable and endearing Pageant expertise, we want to share a few of the greatest recipes from these phases you could attempt at dwelling.
This week, we’re bringing the enjoyable reminiscences of getting the one and solely Queen of Indonesian Delicacies, Ibu Sisca Soewitomo in our Teater Kuliner stage in 2018. Hailing from Surabaya, Ibu Sisca and her daughter Novia Soewitomo whipped up one of many metropolis’s specialties, lontong balap.
500 gr tenderloin
2 lt water
1 computer nutmeg, smashed
2 stalks spring onions, sliced
2 tbsp candy soy sauce
200 gr sprouts
6 pcs tofu, deep fried
2 tbsp coconut oil
7 cloves shallots
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Pepper
Fried lentho (recipe beneath)
1. Put shallots, garlics, salt and pepper in meals processor and blitz till turn out to be a clean paste.
2. In boiled water, add the tenderloin and cook dinner till tender. Take it out and put in a colander to permit the liquids to empty. Reserve the inventory. As soon as cooled, chop the tenderloin into dice.
3. Warmth coconut oil over medium warmth, add the spice paste and cook dinner till aromatic. Add the cooked spice paste to the meat inventory together with candy soy sauce, sliced spring onions, let it simmer for couple of minutes. Add the cubed tenderloin again to the inventory.
4. On a bowl, put together the rice truffles, sprouts, tofu, fried lentho and the meat soup, topped with fried shallots. At all times serve scorching.
150 gr tolo peanuts (or common peanuts), boiled till tender
1 Egg white
2 Kaffir lime leaves
5 Cloves garlic
8 Fowl’s eye chili
5 cm sand ginger (kencur)
1. Mashed 3/4 of the boiled peanuts and maintain the opposite 1/4 complete.
2. Put garlics, chili and sand ginger in meals processor and blitz till they turn out to be a clean paste.
3. Combine collectively the entire elements together with the mashed peanuts and spice paste in a big bowl. Form the dough into balls then deep fried till golden brown.
If you’re making this recipe at dwelling, don’t neglect to share on social media and tag @ubudfoodfest to get it reposted.